invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p820701801-4.jpg

I think NatGeo has gone to your head. No way this would interest them.

:biggrin:

Well played sir.

I am curious, what makes this an "Abstractscape", as opposed to a landscape photo?

I like this

Someone has brushed something under the carpet!!! :shock:

Did you find out what it was?

;)

This little hill must have called out to you "Take my photo, take my photo"! Well done.

I think NatGeo has gone to your head. No way this would interest them.

:biggrin:

Well played sir.
HA! After my 15 seconds of glory, I'm back shooting what I like the most. (Chances of being touched by NatGeo's wand a second time: 0.000000001%.)

I am curious, what makes this an "Abstractscape", as opposed to a landscape photo?
I don't have a straight answer for you. This is of course a landscape, but since the scene has been reduced to some basic lines, curves and shapes, it's really become an abstract landscape. A landscape is about the beauty of the view, while here the idea is to take your eye for a ride --there's nothing beautiful about this scene :)

Someone has brushed something under the carpet!!! :shock:

Did you find out what it was?

;)
Someone made a similar comment on my Flickr, and I have to agree: a carpet is what this looks like :)

This little hill must have called out to you "Take my photo, take my photo"! Well done.
It absolutely did! My friend was at the wheel and I had to ask him to stop because I was hearing the hill's whispers in my ear. Until he set up his tripod I don't think he thought the view was interesting at all, but then he took a sweet photo. Thanks, Corinna!

...and thanks everybody for your comments!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back