Pennsylvania Elk

n2photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some photos taken with my Kodak DX7590 (before the E-300 days :mrgreen: ) These are FULL ZOOM on the tripod (of course). I really liked these. Thought I would see what you guys thought. Any advice and critque would be appreciated. The quality looks not so good after uploading (that was disappointing). The orginals looked way better! The only work done on these are the added frames.

100_5291A.jpg

100_5285A.jpg

100_5289A.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Ugh these looking nothing like the orginals. This bums me out!!! Can anyone give me advice on resizing before sending to photobucket? Can that help them look more like the orginal photos? Thanks again. These are my first uploads, I don't have access to DSL only dial-up and it is forever getting them on photobucket. Thanks!

I like them, especially the first.
Still a few hints:
A little bigger would be better as you have already noticed. Also try and do some sharpening after downsizing them, makes the images instantly look better (you'll always get some slight blurring when sizing them down). The third would be to reduce the jpg-compression. I can see typical JPEG-compression artifacts in all of them. It won't add very much to the image size (kb-wise) but very much to the image quality. Try it out, the images are good, they deserve it, and it's not much work :).

Thanks for the advise Polygon. I gave it a try and much much better. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back