Pentax Film Era Lenses

dsingley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have four film era Pentax K mount lenses. They were my dad's, who shot a K-1000
All of the lenses look bright. Some dust, but no fungus, mold, etc. The focus and aperture rings (and zoom on the Tamaron) work smoothly. I could not tell the type of mount on the MC Casimar – but I’m pretty sure it would fit a Pentax K mount – otherwise I don’t think my dad would have had it in his bag.

All of the lenses have both caps.

Tamron 90mm 2.5 PKA $40.00

Super Albinar 135mm 2.8 PK 45.00

MC Casimar 28mm 2.8 ? 40.00

Tamaron 70-210 mm 4-5.6 P-K $60.00

Attachments

• Cosmicar.jpg
    Cosmicar.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Super Albinar.jpg
    Super Albinar.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Tamaron 70 to 210.jpg
    Tamaron 70 to 210.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 140
  • Tamaron 90 mm.jpg
    Tamaron 90 mm.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 129
The Tamron 90mm macro lens is in their Adaptal-2 mount, which is an interchangeable mount that bayonets and twists and locks onto the lens barrel body, so that lens could EASILY be fitted with a new Adaptall-2 mount, and used on say, a modern Nikon d-slr. Perhaps the 70-210mm Tamron zoom is also in Adaptall-2 mount?

Well... Short answer is, "I don't know - but I'll find out." Did not notice until you pointed out that there was an adapter on the base of the 90mm Tamron.

You are correct. Both of the Tamrons are with the Adaptal 2 Mounts. As it turns out, I have the original literature for both. Thank you for point out. I just assumed that what I was looking at was the base of the lens proper, and not an adapter.

Well.... Your instincts are correct. Sold the 90mm today.

Damn. I was thinking about that 90mm and I thought too long :(

Thinking is usually what gets me in trouble.

Cosmicar 28mm and Tamron 90mm are sold.

Most reactions

Back