Pentax K-3 Looked So Good.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just ordered one from B&H $1079.00 free expedited shipping no tax with 18-135 and free battery grip.Hopefully its as good as it sounds on paper.24 pix sony sensory, 1/8000th shutter rated for 200.000 cycles,two card slots,8.3 fps and a buffer to go along.Weather sealing up the yang yang.The lens is weather sealed as well. Maybe I could test that claim by burying it in the 3 foot snow pile still in my yard from the igloo we built.

I have read some complaints about mirror lockups or goes sicko slapping away for what ever reason. some are or were experiencing this and others are not.I hope I don't get a sicko Camera.

Last edited:
let me know how you like it. i was interested, and curious. Do you happen to know what sensor it is? One of the same ones in the nikons maybe?

I read somewhere it was a sony sensor but don't know exactly which one or if it is the same as the nikon that used the sony sensors.

Last edited:
Pentax have made good cameras a long time. I said on here before that I'd have Pentax over Nikon except there's not much availability where I live.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back