Pentax K10D and Lumas Galleries

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an exhibition of Limited Edition images at Lumas Galleries in New York, Germany and worldwide over the internet. They just contacted me. They wish to expose four of my images from the "Divine Inspiration" series shot with the Pentax K10D that will be blown up, as usual to 1.20 x.0.80 meters. They are 171 mega per image. Now if that is not a thumbs up for the K10D and it's quality, I don't know what!

Ben

http://www.lumas.com/?id=719&artist=616&motiv=1617

Benjikan,

I found your post through google. My google is set up to trawl through posts like yours with a few relevant keyword. Beautiful pieces. I've yet to crack out my K10D even though I've had it since its inception. I thought your peices look familiar, MuseCube? However, I'm glad I came across your work. I shoot nudes ex-studio (read outside) every chance I have with themes I try to follow serenditptiously or studied. Where are you based? Kudos to you.

JonLevi

Benjikan,

I found your post through google. My google is set up to trawl through posts like yours with a few relevant keyword. Beautiful pieces. I've yet to crack out my K10D even though I've had it since its inception. I thought your peices look familiar, MuseCube? However, I'm glad I came across your work. I shoot nudes ex-studio (read outside) every chance I have with themes I try to follow serenditptiously or studied. Where are you based? Kudos to you.

JonLevi

Hello Jon;

I am a Canadian based in Paris, France.

I think you can find my bio on the Pressbook Web Site. What is MuseCube?

Best Wishes
Ben

Most reactions

Back