Pentax Ricoh GR

TommyB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comes out in May and is going to be about £600 :s BUT it has a pretty good frame rate, incam raw processing, and effects button on the side which is pretty cool and even thought it doesn't have a viewfinder you can get one separately which isn't too bad

If you haven't seen it either then here's the best video

Pentax Ricoh GR Camera First Look Video - YouTube

But its got a nice sleek design i think and doesn't look too clunky if you get what I mean

Sort of neat, and a good effort for an enthusiast's APS-C compact with a full array of controls. But I have two K-01 bodies for less money that accept all my K-mount lenses and are more sophisticated, with SR and focus peaking. Hmmm.

I watched the video preview of the camera. The thing that I found most exciting??? The "Ricoh" part of the whole thing...say what you will, but Ricoh has long had a knack for making cameras that shoot great in the real world. In years past, Ricoh has also made a couple of VERY good performing digital compacts, with wide-angle lenses. I suspect that this camera will be a fine camera; it's possible that it will be an outstanding camera within its niche.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back