Pentax SLR 4 sale

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just realized I still have a Pentax ME sitting in my closet for the past 2 years! For the beginner this is a great camera, especially since it comes with a 28-80 Vivitar RL Edition Macro Zoom. I used it on some close ups a few years ago and I was stunned at their quality.

I thought I'd give it a try here before posting it to E-bay. I'm asking $90.00 for the entire deal and the shipping is on me or $80.00 and you pay USPS Priority Mail costs. Either way it will work with me.

One small note: It runs mecahnically without any battery at B and 1/100 but it needs one or two button batteries (easily found at K-mart or Radio Shack) to give you a choice of shutter speeds and apertures. As I can tell the batteries are dead and they need replacement.

Here are some pictures:

PentaxME03.jpg

PentaxME05.jpg

PentaxME06.jpg

It comes with a lens cover, not pictured here.​

If interested in the next two weeks or so, PM me and we'll take it from there.

Aw....sniff! I still use mine. :heart:

I can vouch for this camera: it's a great little aperture priority camera, soooo easy to use. Built to last.

That's quite a lens there, Mitica. Looks like a great deal you're offering. :thumbup:

terri said:
Aw....sniff! I still use mine. :heart:

I can vouch for this camera: it's a great little aperture priority camera, soooo easy to use. Built to last.

That's quite a lens there, Mitica. Looks like a great deal you're offering. :thumbup:

Yes it is a great little camera. Someone will be very happy. The lens is one of the better ones Vivitar has to offer. Nice Macro at 80mm too!

Thanks for vouching for this little gem.

...bump...

Still have the camera yo? Looking to get one for Jess before JT!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
Still have the camera yo? Looking to get one for Jess before JT!

Zach :D

Yep, still have it... ;)

I would soooo love to have that camera but alas, I am soooo broke.
Nice setup there.they really are a great camera.

oh please someone give that camera a good home....... They are such great simple cameras.

I myself still use my ME SE and enjoy it very much:

90145165.jpg

(besides.. seeing it posted here is sooooo tempting)

usayit said:
oh please someone give that camera a good home....... They are such great simple cameras.

I myself still use my ME SE and enjoy it very much:

(besides.. seeing it posted here is sooooo tempting)

Zach and Jess are now the proud owners of this baby. Glad someone can put it to work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back