Pentax x70 ?

TokZik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For a cheap camera can anyone tell me what their thoughts are ?

I do understand the basics of photography and believe its a pretty good camera but i would also like the opinions of others with much more experience.
I didnt wanna spend too much on an introductory camera, but will it be enough to help me along the learning curve before/if i decide to get a proper DSLR ?

LINK HERE

to be honest anything and everything, i want to know the in's and out's ...
at the moment im playing around mainly with closeups or random things i decide may look decent in a pic.

is there maybe something you can share that me help with the learning curve ?

Learn all about exposure, there are lots of variation you can use to get the same expose but each shot will look different. Try to use aperture/shutter priority first forget about auto, don't expect too much if you want to shoot sports

thanks for that, i will keep on with the aperture/shutter priority.
luckily im not interested in sports at all. i suppose at the moment im not really sure what my shot preference is ...

What about street photography, this was taken with a similar camera Fuji S7000, i take this camera when we go away on the motorbike

hmm.... i have a lot to explore yet :lmao: .. it never even crossed my mind that, that could be an option :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back