People actually pay for computers

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got another free computer today this one is even from the current generation. Of course I'm going to actually spend some money upgrading it.

Spoiled? I could probably get a free computer every month if I was looking out for them.

Indeed, my uncle just gave me a dual core(E6600) system with 2GB DDR2 and a 500GB HDD.. Of course, I just spent SEVEN(yes 7) years with the same P4 3.06GHz system..lol

Spoiled? I could probably get a free computer every month if I was looking out for them.

If you happen to run across an extra laptop better than my current (theoretically 650MHz) one, name me a price with shipping. Preferably something Debian compatible, but it seems that with a little creativity, nearly everything can be beaten into submission with some Linux distro these days.

Desktops I don't have a problem getting, but for some reason, laptops just don't find their way to me very often.

Laptops tend to be a different deal and the ones I do get for free are usually broken in some way (I have a spare running Mandriva but the screen is wonky 2 nice vertical lines running down it it seems the first laptop it was in fried those lines into it (the screen it came to me with was stepped on (ever see a screen with spiderweb cracks all the way through it? kinda trippy.))).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back