danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0190_alt.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani.

the lady on the end is phenomenal...with her striped shoes and her plaid shirt. just phenomenal!

and the dogs are cute, but especially the puppy.

Excellent shot. It conveys so much weirdness, which I love.

Thanks for the comments.

Dani.

the lady on the end is phenomenal...with her striped shoes and her plaid shirt. just phenomenal!
Not if I tell you she looks just like you.

That's an excellent street shot, and you managed to do it without compromising any composition quality.

Am I missing something?? I'm not sure that I care for this one...could be the subject(s)....and the people aren't very clear-even in the face??

??

;O)

Artograph, you aren't missing anything. If the photo doesn't do anything for you, than that's just your taste. Art is never a matter of good or bad, just personal taste and vision.

Danir, may I ask how you got this shot? Did you ask them if it was OK, or did you just press the button and run?:lol:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Am I missing something?? I'm not sure that I care for this one...could be the subject(s)....and the people aren't very clear-even in the face??

??

;O)

We alwasys miss something don't we? ;)

Danir, may I ask how you got this shot? Did you ask them if it was OK, or did you just press the button and run?:lol:

This was taken in Barcelona last week.
I did not ask their permision, but I was sitting infront of them on a bench for a few minutes before taking their picture. I think they noticed I'm taking pictures but just couldn't care less.

Dani.

well seen ...

Most reactions

Back