people and place

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
people

peoplekrannert.jpg

place

place-parkinglotnight.jpg

Sorry but this set just isn't doin' it for me like your other work tends to.

I know. You're absolutely right. My heart is not in it anymore. I hit a creative brick wall and i thought forcing it by just working through it would help me break through. If only it were that simple...

~DC

I've hardly touched my equipment in months except for a couple random shots with the 4x5. I know where you're coming from. I've got some great concepts milling around in my head, but I'm just so drained these days it's hard to find the time and energy to get out there.

I know. You're absolutely right. My heart is not in it anymore. I hit a creative brick wall and i thought forcing it by just working through it would help me break through. If only it were that simple...

~DC

Is it the time of year or something? I've been battling with the same thing, too! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone here.

Haha it sure is. Every day at work I tell myself I'm going to go out and shoot a roll before it gets dark, and I never get around to it. It sure is depressing not getting to shoot, but I'm determined to do it today, or soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back