people and their pets, first 2

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just had a job, i had to have 5 photos of employees from an animal clinic, here are the two i like most.

200957198.jpg

200957196.jpg

c&C welcome, i may post others later

let me know what you all think!

also, has anyone else had problems with the sharpness of their images after you put them online? i'm using picturetrail and swear nothings as sharp, are they adjusting the quality?

I've seen differences in sharpness after resizing images before uploading...but unless the image host is changing the size or compression...there shouldn't be any difference.

Great shots. I Love how the look and posture of both subjects (in both photos) match to each other. The 2nd one made me laugh out loud.

I like the second!!!

And hey, it surprises me to hear about problems with sharpness in PictureTrail here on TPF now, too, after I heard someone else complain about the same thing on another forum (which isn't even a photography forum) ... I have not used PictureTrail in quite a while ... should they have changed something that now makes the photos show with much less detail once you uploaded them there!?!?!? :shock:

I can't get over the dogs expression in #2.. they are both great but.. #2 makes me laugh...

Love #2, you caught a great moment there.

too bad they couldn't all be as good . . . i only had about an hour to do all 5

Most reactions

New Topics

Back