People are ignorant!!!

Crap, that was you?!?!?!

Haha, jk. Thats a bummer, some people are just crazy =/

Where is she?!!? Just wait'll I find her - this it what's in store for her!!!

What... nobody engaged their indicator??? Not sure about Canada, but don't you stand/walk to the right and pass on the left?

Too bad for you mate. I may have gathered contact details just in case for possible future needs.

Take two aspirins and call me ....... in the middle of June.

Next time you go to the mall, call me. I will be your body guard. Most people take one look at me in the mall, and run for cover. :lol::lol:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. You should have wrapped your crutch around her leg. Some of the ignorance I have seen lately just blow me away.

Take care, and go see your doc, just in case.

I cancelled my physio for tomorrow and am going to the Dr. just in case. I've been in pain all day since...

IMO If you are out of pocket due to the doc (and possible xrays etc) that you make sure she pays for/ is liable for all the medical costs - You could also add on a legal suit for pain & suffering at the same time also - As you said that lady gave you her card in case you wanted to take further action....

Yeah. People "can" suck!

I was too busy clutching my leg in agony...

Besides, I'm better than that.

Yeah, that you are! By letting it go you proved you are above little people like her. Good for you and I hope that b*tch learned a lesson late in her life!

How is your leg today? Back to its pre-collision-with-ignorant-woman status?

Thanks. I'm still trying to meet my goal of one POTM nomination a month and to do that I'll need much better pictures.

Most reactions

Back