Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
I can't get past thinking how much of a pain it would to be clean up.

Just wait, his second gallery will be titled: people covered in goo gone.

Awwww, if everyone thought like that, no one would ever make anything! There's nothing quite as much fun as making a mess! Especially when we're supposed to be grown ups ;)

oh so much fun!!!

Awwww, if everyone thought like that, no one would ever make anything! There's nothing quite as much fun as making a mess! Especially when we're supposed to be grown ups ;)

But it's so sticky!

I disagree with using children and pets in that way.

why? they taste so good that way.

Babies basically spend all their time trying to kill their parents. A little honey is just tit for tat.

Babies basically spend all their time trying to kill their parents. A little honey is just tit for tat.
giphy.gif

I think it's a cool project and some of the pictures were quite amazing.

However, I have to agree with Designer. Not fair to do that to pets and babies, and especially because it can cause health problems. You can't just let the dog lick himself clean. A little bit of honey won't hurt, but that much could make him sick. For babies, it's much much worse because it can be fatal to children less than 1 year old: When can my baby eat honey BabyCenter

The baby was back to the camera for, I suspect, an excellent reason.

The baby was back to the camera for, I suspect, an excellent reason.

What reason? The way he's facing wouldn't change whether or not honey got into his mouth. It only makes a difference if there was some kind of mask over the baby's face to prevent any honey from being ingested, and the back is to the camera so the mask is not in the image. But even so, the baby could easily take the mask off and stick a honeyed finger into his mouth. But really, why take a chance? It doesn't take much to make the baby sick; who's going to risk a baby's life just for a picture?

Granted - I'm not good at gauging ages so maybe that's a baby old enough for honey not to be a threat. Or maybe, just for the sake of the imagery, it wasn't honey but colored corn syrup or something.

Most reactions

Back