People I meet out in the street

Hare0103

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm here to learn. Tell me what I could work on or what you like about them. Thank you guys!

BobbyWomack.jpg

TampaPatterns.jpg

#3 (shot from a moving bicycle)
BikeDriveByShot~.jpg

WadeBW.jpg

Last edited:
I like the first one the best. It has a clean background, decent lighting, and there's a certain "classy" androgyny given to the subject because of the clothes and the cigar.

The one I like least is the last, because shooting homeless people in the simple context of "homeless = interesting" is low hanging fruit, but also because it seems disorganized. I can't see the relevance of the sign as either a metaphorical symbol or a literal object of visual interest. After being inundated with images of the homeless, it's become cliche.

The second is a little more interesting. I like the juxtaposition of the two casually dressed people walking next to the bundled up guy slumped over.

Last edited:
First portrait; very nice. I like the range of tone, the frame, and the pose.

Not much to say about the others, sorry.

I like the first one the best. It has a clean background, decent lighting, and there's a certain "classy" androgyny given to the subject because of the clothes and the cigar.

The one I like least is the last, because shooting homeless people in the simple context of "homeless = interesting" is low hanging fruit, but also because it seems disorganized. I can't see the relevance of the sign as either a metaphorical symbol or a literal object of visual interest. After being inundated with images of the homeless, it's become cliche.

The second is a little more interesting. I like the juxtaposition of the two casually dressed people walking next to the bundled up guy slumped over.

Yes I agree w/ you on the homeless photos being low hanging fruit. I liked the irony in his "hunger games" shirt. I don't feel these are some of my strong photos, which is why I posted them. It's great to hear feedback. Thanks!

First portrait; very nice. I like the range of tone, the frame, and the pose.

Not much to say about the others, sorry.

dont be sorry. looking for that kind of input. thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back