TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hectic downtown Cali

22441655899_38c4bc2db1_b.jpg

Very interesting.
I like the guy in the center as sort of a main subject with all this stuff going on around him...
The guys with the hats all seem to be working together and the one is wearing the ear-piece/microphone (used clothing).
The gal walking off to the side has her Christmas wrapping paper.
Hammer and Sickle painted onto building wall?
Motorcycles - I thought they needed to have the jacket with the licence plate number.
The guy and gal in green shirts seem to have shared some words and are both smiling (and they could both be competing for most decorated motorcycle helmets).
The No Parking sign, but the street is full of people.

Very good analysis Dave and impressed you know about the plate number on the vest rule which is the rule indeed. It's just that 99% of the moto drivers in Cali are scofflaws. The hammer and sycle was no doubt painted by a FARC guerrilla simpathizer. Thank you Gary it's a place full of oddities.

Nice photo, I thought the centre of Cali was dangerous and not the sort of place where you take photos? Not my view but whenever I have been to Cali I have been told to not go there.

There is a part of El Centro called "La Olla" where you definitely don't want to be with or without a camera but the blocks around Parque Caicedo where this was taken are fine.

Most reactions

Back