Not open for further replies.

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will never post something that is not a photograph again in these forums, I will post only photos that I have taken and with PP that does not take away from the photo. Once again I am sorry for what I did and I hope that I can get my reputation back.

Don't sweat it, kid.
Get back to experimenting with photography!

P1050831.jpg

You're welcome!

I will never post something that is not a photograph again in these forums, I will post only photos that I have taken and with PP that does not take away from the photo. Once again I am sorry for what I did and I hope that I can get my reputation back.

Drama, drama, drama... :lol:

Is that the pot calling the kettle black...:mrgreen:

I find it totally ridiculous that you even think you have to provide anyone an apology.
This forum is not just for a few people.
Keep doing what you like to do and don't worry about them.

I wouldn't worry about trying to get your reputation back - if anything, this latest overuse of photoshop strengthens your rep :greenpbl:

^^ I think it may be...:mrgreen:

I find it totally ridiculous that you even think you have to provide anyone an apology.
This forum is not just for a few people.
Keep doing what you like to do and don't worry about them.

+1 :thumbup:

When have I caused drama??? :lol: Aside from my post being hijacked by a certain someone and blowing up... but that wasn't my fault. :lol:

I accept full drama responsibility, but I don't ever recall starting drama. Feel free to correct me with an example, though. :lmao:

EDIT: and "eating" popcorn during a drama filled post, doesn't count! :sexywink: hahaha

I think that might count.. just sayin:lol:

When have I caused drama??? :lol: Aside from my post being hijacked by a certain someone and blowing up... but that wasn't my fault. :lol:

I accept full drama responsibility, but I don't ever recall starting drama. Feel free to correct me with an example, though. :lmao:

EDIT: and "eating" popcorn during a drama filled post, doesn't count! :sexywink: hahaha

I think that might count.. just sayin:lol:

Hey man... "I'M A PROFESSIONAL!!!!" threads are as close to reality TV as this girl gets... sometimes I have to indulge... :biglaugh:

Shut up you... ::proceeds to punch you in the arm:: :sexywink:

hahahahaha. i do also indulge.. :lmao:

I'm sorry too, everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back