people of the uk, unite!

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Just wondering how many UK users we have here and where everyone is. I'm not far from London, just like my Location thingy says.

Me no British, but me often in strange UK-land

(Exeter that would be in my case ...)

Wait, ... Ferny, is your real name by any chance Spiny Norman, living at Luton Airport??

I'm from Britland

Just wondering how many UK users we have here and where everyone is. I'm not far from London, just like my Location thingy says.

There arnt too many of us.... but enough to invent something, form a rock band an make millions around the world, or have an interesting conversation about the weather. ;)

Im in Plymouth btw.... ooohh arrrr matey... luckily tho i dont talk like a pirate as my family dont originate from here.... thank the lord!!

I am English and lived in London until 2 years ago when I moved to NYC. Do I count?! :lol:

I have dual citizenship with the UK....though I've yet to live there...visit alot though :)

i'm a Brit too, surely there is more of us than this though??

Well since there seems to be a slight theme of "maybe - sort - of can I qualify" on here... ;)
I'm married to one a dems and we have three half Brit kiddos, to whom I refer as "my little Canadians" (no offense meant if you're so inclined :p)

Not too many from North oof the border I see! Glasgow'smiles better :)

Most reactions

Back