people of the uk, unite!

Better make sure you bring some ID then Ferny! :lol:

Why? I've never gotten asked for ID at a pub. Buying whiskey and absinthe is different, they always ask me. I'm 24 for **** sake!

I think you have to be under 17 to buy Absinthe in a suprmarket. They have to ensure they meet their quota of under-age drinkers or the Government statistics would be wrong. If that happened the Express would have no shock-horror stories for it's front page and New Labour would lose credibility :lol:

Worcester calling!

As for getting served, I find not shaving that day smooths the transaction :)

Worcester calling!

As for getting served, I find not shaving that day smooths the transaction :)

I find if I do that I get kicked out for looking like a tramp :lol:

If I don't shave I look like someone who's just starting pubity. So that probably doesn't help things for me. :mrgreen:

I think you have to be under 17 to buy Absinthe in a suprmarket. They have to ensure they meet their quota of under-age drinkers or the Government statistics would be wrong. If that happened the Express would have no shock-horror stories for it's front page and New Labour would lose credibility :lol:

Surely not! That highly reputable publication is only telling the honest truth. Why, this morning I got out of bed, tripping over illegal immigrants, only to be shot in my own home by a hooded youth and then blown up by paedophile terrorists, and then they all only got a day's community service while I got 50 years on a chain gang for a parking offence. If only I'd read the papers I would have known this could happen! :p

P.s. another vote for pubbage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back