People who say "UN-EDITED"

that clearly shows the sign board is edited

OK, I'll jump on the pet peeve hate-a-phrase wagon...... "I could care less."

Really? Let me know when you do.

I like the way some people always shoot in raw (cos it's the best) and their photos are all converted straight to JPG without tuning them at all.....Argggh! shoot in JPG, your photos will look so much better. :banghead:

Excellent point Benco!!!

and just to clarify,I don't care if you edit yourself orlet the camera do it, if you love the end product that's groovy man, there's just no need to brag about your inability to edit.

I am a candle light photographer.

Shoot like there's a roll of 36 frames in there, not a CF card that holds 600 frames

I am WAY guilty of this, but getting a lot better. The last summer beach trip I went on with my wife, I ended up with just over 500 RAW files. If you removed all the (nearly) duplicates, I had probably less than 100. I sat at my computer a LONG time sifting through, editing and deleting pictures. My latest credo is to shoot better, not more. In fact, I think I'll stick that line in my signature as a constant reminder. :D

All photographs are edited.

Many people don't understand how that can be.

'Splain these to me then:

DSC_7973.jpg

All photographs are edited.

Many people don't understand how that can be.

'Splain these to me then:

DSC_7973.jpg

no problem...those look like Polaroids sparky. a type of instant camera. you put in the film cartridge with the film paper already in it, click a picture, and the picture is instantly developed when it pops out the camera. just shake the photo paper around a bit. its like magic!

and that's those pictures explained in a nutshell!

no problem...those look like Polaroids sparky. a type of instant camera. you put in the film cartridge with the film paper already in it, click a picture, and the picture is instantly developed when it pops out the camera. just shake the photo paper around a bit. its like magic!

So........ when and how did I edit them?
scratch-1.gif

So........ when and how did I edit them?
scratch-1.gif

huh? i have no idea man...i just thought you were posting pictures of them because you wanted to know what they were. ;)
pictures that magically appear out of a camera? witchcraft I say!

Most reactions

Back