Pep Rally (35 Images!)

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had a pep rally today for our homecoming game... Here are some of the shots I got. I might have to explain a few of them. :lmao: All were from the stands using my 75-300mm and 17-40mm. Its obvious where I used each. Tomorrow I will post the tailgating pictures and homecoming game. (We Won)

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

None bad.
Nice weather.
Too many.
No spaces.
No numbers.

I like the tiger.

Haha...nice...ya posted a picture of a cheerleaders bloomers! :lol: Yeah...I think splitting this into two threads next time would be good. And numbering them...and explaining them! :lol: How about explaining the first few...with the blindfolded kids.

Alright next time I will. Remember I posted these at about 3:00 in the morning after my homecoming game, I wasn't all there.

The first few are a little thing the cheerleaders did. They picked 5 student athletes, blindfolded them and then made them guess which cheerleader had kissed them. All the fellas mom's just happened to be in the area.

And last week the school we played's homecoming was rained out so we decided to go ahead and hold it for them during our pep rally. Thats why all the guys are in dresses.

And I said 35 images, you clicked at your own risk...:lmao:

"A pep rally is a gathering of people, typically students of high school age, before a sports event. The purpose of such a gathering is to encourage "school spirit" and to support members of the team for which the rally is being thrown."
Wikipedia

Most reactions

New Topics

Back