Percocet

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lmao: I love my doctor... I can't feel a thing. :lmao: :lmao: I hurt my lower back :lmao: and It was just painful... I feel like i'm dancing... I need some nuggets.:mrgreen:

quick someone strap her down before she hurts the rest of her back!!!!

Oh dear!!!! And Ime allergic.... :(

Pain killers make me sick. When I do take them I blow nuggets!:puke: :mrgreen:

LOL The last time I had strong pain killers was Codeine with my wisdom tooth removal. Apparently I said some really bizarre things that night. It was also the only dose I took.

LOL The last time I had strong pain killers was Codeine with my wisdom tooth removal. Apparently I said some really bizarre things that night. It was also the only dose I took.

I HATE pain killers . . . anything more than ibuprofen, I don't like.

When I had my knee surgeries they sent me home with a morphine pain pump for two days each time . . . I barely used it . . . made me sick.

And Codeine? I've done that one, too. It made me loopy.

I don't agree with the following but found it when looking up the pain medication I was given after my recent surgery, vicodin.

On June 30, 2009, a the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory panel voted by a narrow margin to advise the FDA to remove Vicodin and another painkiller, Percocet, from the market because of "a high likelihood of overdose from prescription narcotics and acetaminophen products". The panel cited concerns of liver damage from their acetaminophen component, which is also the main ingredient in commonly-used nonprescription drugs such as Tylenol.[2] Each year, acetaminophen overdose is linked to about 400 deaths and 42,000 hospitalizations.[3]

from wikipedia

Although Yemme, the most common side effect of these is:

CONSTIPATION

Drink LOTS of water! And maybe a tablespoon of mineral oil once per day.

painkillers are fun....lol Damn I wish I would hurt my back again!! ;)

I just hope you stop them soon enough. I don't want to rain on your parade here but I know from current experience it does not take much to build up a little dependence to them. I have been taking Percocet for about 3+ years right now for an issue with my leg and worry about stopping. I never thought I would have a problem as I never have with anything else but these little things are sinister and will grab you when you least expect it an dwill not let go.

quick someone strap her down before she hurts the rest of her back!!!!

Nooooo... I feel good. I just woke up. :lmao: I'll be back to sleep in a little bit.

Oh dear!!!! And Ime allergic.... :(

You and my mum... she told me to buy benadryl just in case. I just got all sweaty and my tongue got a little numb. But I guess that means it was working.:mrgreen:

I had surgery and tylenol with codeine was suppose to be my best friend. All that sh*t did was make my heart and head pound faster.

The only crazy thing I did today was hold onto a heart shaped helium balloon from valentines day. It followed me I kid you not. We had a storm and I guess the wind kept blowing it my way... twice. I held onto it with what little air is left inside and I fell asleep holding it. It makes a funny crinkle sound.

painkillers are fun....lol Damn I wish I would hurt my back again!! ;)

I don't have a large supply...:( But I have some Ibuprofen to help me out later.:D

I just hope you stop them soon enough. I don't want to rain on your parade here but I know from current experience it does not take much to build up a little dependence to them. I have been taking Percocet for about 3+ years right now for an issue with my leg and worry about stopping. I never thought I would have a problem as I never have with anything else but these little things are sinister and will grab you when you least expect it an dwill not let go.

Why are you raining on my parade...:( Now the fluffy animals are wet. I think I have to cut these pills in half though I can't handle them. I took one, only one and I can still feel it. I am suppose to take one every 4 hours. I will take your advice. I didn't like the tylenol with codeine so I never thought about getting hooked on these... but these seem mellow jello... I should be careful. Thanks for looking out for me. Hope you get off that stuff soon. I hate what meds can do to your kidneys. Good luck to you honey.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back