Perfect Moments

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are really thanks to Santino that ive uploaded these, and hes brilliant at incoureging me (I realise I spelt that wrong)

So...without further Adue.

True_moment.jpg

This almost reminds me that the two trees are leaning away from each other, showing their True feelings.

Silent_tree.jpg

This one is my favoiret, it really gives you a quiet and content feeling.

Nice shots Arty! :)

A few suggestions if I may, about your presentation. Try and make your border equal on all sides, or if you are going to have it be off, have it only on one side, for example, bottom heavy, or top heavy. Yours are basically bottom heavy, with extra space for your title, but you should make the other 3 sides equal to each other. Also, the font you used for your title is very distorted. I don't know why, but you should try and rectify this. These nitpicks may seem trivial, as they are only web photos, but presentation is a key element, in print, and on the web I think. You would take great care when matting and framing images for a show, and I feel that displaying them online is no different.

After all, you want the viewer to concentrate on the photo, and these backgrounds were bugging me :p

FYI: You can get tons of free fonts at http://www.dafont.com/.

wow, that 2nd shot is awesome Arty! the colors.... the DOF.... and i really like the shadow on the right.... lighting is perfect! nice!

I love the second one arty, good stuff.

Arti - those are great! keep on shooting!!!! and post your shots more often :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back