Permits Beach Photo Session

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I am new to this. I recently just moved to Florida. I am from Illinois and have been taking pictures for about 6 years I do this mainly off on the side as a part time thing. But I really would like to adventure more here in Florida. I am currently wondering do you have to have a permit to take pictures on the beaches public or private. I know there are some different rules here in Florida then Illinois. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

I would say it would depend on the beach specifically. Your best bet is to either go down there and check it out, ask around, look for signs.

Or check to see if the beach has a website you can view and/or contact information.

Happy shooting.

Florida is no different than any other place when it comes to taking photos. You may need permission to be there but taking photos from a public location is not restricted. What you do with photos has more strict rules but also no different in Florida.......
Now if Donald is in the hotel the rules may be different right there right then.

My only suggestion would be whether the beach is public or private, you should through its rules which are available on the website before shooting. This will eliminate all the issue and problems that can occur or take part later after the images are captured.

Have a Great time!

Most reactions

Back