kombizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ephotozine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
8e0249e8e57fe6027ac23baa51e01730.jpg

Its nice. I'm instantly wondering, though, what they're looking at. I'm sure you couldn't include it in the photo, though. my eyes are drawn to the left of the photo, though and then I have to stop. I want the photo to keep going! :)

The focus looks a little off, but that's really no big deal. It was probably an auto focus issue, the lighting looks a little less than adequate. It looks like maybe it thought you wanted to focus on the background, but your aperture was deep enough it didn't matter? Either way, its still a cool photo, and the looks on their faces combined with their clothing make for a very compelling subject! I want to see more!

the lady on the left is out of focus and the white scarf is totally blown by the flash but its still interesting

Its nice. I'm instantly wondering, though, what they're looking at. I'm sure you couldn't include it in the photo, though. my eyes are drawn to the left of the photo, though and then I have to stop. I want the photo to keep going! :)

The focus looks a little off, but that's really no big deal. It was probably an auto focus issue, the lighting looks a little less than adequate. It looks like maybe it thought you wanted to focus on the background, but your aperture was deep enough it didn't matter? Either way, its still a cool photo, and the looks on their faces combined with their clothing make for a very compelling subject! I want to see more!

Thank you for your comment.
My subject and interest was that pretty young lady on the right side. I did NOT want to take another lady on the left. I was very close to both of them. And of course my camera was a digi compact Pentax.

Most reactions

Back