Personal Camera

Just recently picked up the Sony DSC H9, and I'm lovin it. Very cool camera. It's not to small, though. But a great zoom (15x) and tons of features.

Well, after not having a PS for quite awhile and the wifey nagging for her own because she's scared of using my slr (I'm scared for her using it too lol) I bought us (read her) a Canon G10.

Wow, that is an impressive little PS that we can both enjoy. She's put more actuations on it in the past 3 days than I've put on my new camera in the past 2 months.

I recently purchased a Cannon Powershot SX110 IS. I take it everywhere I go, even on short trips. Never know you might get a glance of something beautiful. :]

Nikon fe with 50mm f1.4, is the camera I take with me if I don't want to lug around a bigger digital slr, or medium format camera --I also keep a yashica 35mm rangefinder in my glovebox of my car just in case.

I keep a 35mm Yashica Point and Shoot in my briefcase at all times just in case.

Done "for now".
Agreed, Film is way more adjustable than many realize, it's no harder to learn than Photoshop, Only drawback is ya get one shot unless you have a film duplicator....Or scanned the frame and are using photoshop to do it.

I´m on the road a lot, and bike a lot.
ALWAYS have one or two compacts with me:

Film (B&W): Olympus XA: Olympus XA and XA4 very small, clam-shell, manual focus, semi-auto exposure, sharp, and fast to use
Digital: Sony V3: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 Review Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review a few years old, but still better than many of the new models. 7.2 MP, Zeiss optics, RAW/TIFF/JPEG, Optical VF, man/auto focus, all exposure modes. Not as small as some but still able to fit in a jacket pocket. One reviewer compared this with a Canon G10...found the Sony to produce sharper and cleaner images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back