personal email

misol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you think its unporfessional to use a personal email address for a business? Or [email protected]?

I have my business email address and am about to launch my website and buy cards. its [email protected]

But its a pain to check! I can get gmail or hotmail on my iphone so it is much easier to get back to people quickly. What do you think?

no partners, just me. Beebee, I tired to figure that out but couldnt find it. I will keep looking

lol I figured it out!

Cool beans! It's a handy thing to do as you can have an email that sounds professional but then have no messing around when it comes to checking it! xxx

Your better using the [email protected]ion

e.g. I am using [email protected] (email is active but my website hasn't been worked on yet... i need to learn coding first haha...)
But i just check my mail VIA Windows Live Mail application (just set it up with the info you email host provides to you.)
or you can use Web mail forwarding.

Yes, I don't like seeing business people using personal addresses (i.e. @yahoo, @gmail, and especially not @hotmail) for business use. If you want to be professional, you have to look professional. If I was trying to decide between two similar businesses to spend my money at, I'd go with the more professional one.

Most reactions

Back