Personal Film Project 'Russia Under The Hat'

burak13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Russia Under The Hat

This is a project that occurs during my travel. I tried to take attention to Russian People's Hat style.
There were many kinds but with my beyond the terrible russian. Sometimes my colleague who speak Russian asked for photos to people. And here is the results.
P.S. my camera is Canon Eos 300 with 50mm sigma and I shooted with kodak ektar 100 and Fuji Superia Photos taken in Orenburg, Ufa, Magnitogorsk, Kurgan, Ekaterinburg, Moscow.

Hat #1 by Burak Karademir, on Flickr

Last edited:
^^^^ !
It going on well.

This Sigma lens you are using has nice, clean bokeh. Looks like you are using it wide open and smart of you to keep the background far..

@timor Actually I took the photos between f/2 or f/4 and it was quite enough for dof.

keep sharing #5

Hat #5 by Burak Karademir, on Flickr

What I was thinking, the iris of the aperture is quite round and I would expect only 6 blades in that Sigma lens. Maybe I am wrong.

Wow, number 5 looks almost three dimensional.

I'm digging these a lot. Damn thing is, it's just people in hats. That's it. But you're taking a fresh approach to what is probably best characterized as "street photography", and it's working really, really well.

Kudos, man, this is nice stuff...

I'm digging these a lot. Damn thing is, it's just people in hats. That's it. But you're taking a fresh approach to what is probably best characterized as "street photography", and it's working really, really well.
That's what I wanted to say, but you said it better.

^^ This may be the best one yet. (#7) (I am wishing those windows weren't in the background, but it's still just terrific!)

I've been enjoying this series. Good stuff!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back