Personality Test

Alright got the test done, I'm a shark :)

"That means you've got a robust love of life and a killer instinct. Chances are you hate rules, and don't plan on getting old. You're flexible and friendly on top of being innovative and smart. In short, people respect you."

I think this fits me very well...let's see what you all get :)

I got ...

T, you're an Observer!

This means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more time on your own than most.

You are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

I love the last part , a.k.a : " Lay some cashiola on us and we'll reveal more about you so you can stop bein so indecisive , ya freak " :er: :mrgreen:

Carli, you're a Critic!

That means you're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

Alecia, you're a Millionaire!

That means you're very ambitious and personable, and you've got a great sense of humor. Chances are you care a lot about how you look. You're bursting with self-confidence, and people admire you for your achievements and determination.

What a load of bull sh i t

Most reactions

Back