Personally Disordered Shoot

Just Jack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first shoot getting to work with a DSLR I borrowed from a friend. Nikon D40 with standard lens. Benefit: much better camera than my Canon Powershot A620 Drawback: new very different camera, I was not used to it, couldn't be sure what settings were going to look good later.

About the show: This was my fiance's BA show in Graphic Design and Metals. She created and installed the designs on the walls and floor. They are basically giant vinyl stickers.

The hanging pieces are bracelets, rings, and chokers are also all designed and made by her. The wearer will either enjoy the way the piece will change as it moves or the wearer might become obsessive over attempting to control the piece. That's kind of it, basically. She has an artist statement about it somewhere but it is pretty long.

Materials for the pieces are plexi, guitar strings, clear vinyl nubs, and colored paper

DSC_1646.jpg

DSC_1691.jpg

DSC_1724.jpg

C&C not only welcomed but greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:
ok I split them in two threads as the posting guide suggested

sorry didn't think 6 was alot

hmmm well that's what the forum guidelines suggest and I split them by categories so it wasn't just needless splitting. one has close-up detail shots, the other does not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back