PERÚ - One photo per post

ArthurM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dear friends, with you, the best landscapes of Peru, land of the Incas according to my perspective, greetings.

The Majestic Cordillera of Huayhuash

juas.jpg

Carhuacocha Lake
___'''_Cordillera of Huayhuash

sdgsegweg.jpg

Last edited:
Arthur
Very nice shots. Are they your photos? I remember seeing the first one on another site.

Arthur
Very nice shots. Are they your photos? I remember seeing the first one on another site.

Are photos of friends, but also I have my own photos to be posted at the end of the topic, here I am showing that I think are very good.

Yanama Landscape - Yungay
_ ______ _View of the Chacraraju mountain

Chacraraju-Yanama.jpg

Yerupajá Mountain
_____'''Cordillera of Huayhuash

yerupaja.jpg

These are the 24 departments (states) held by Peru.

map_PERU.jpg

And this is its location in South America.

2--x.jpg

You are aware you can post most then one pic in a post right?

If you want you can post a picture, but must be located in Peru, not elsewhere. I will continue to send more pictures of my country, do not worry.

If you want you can post a picture, but must be located in Peru, not elsewhere. I will continue to send more pictures of my country, do not worry.

hes meaning to say..... STOP posting a bunch of separate posts with pics.. do it ALL in one POST if possible :) LOL

:gah:

Arthur, you are NOT supposed to post photos which were NOT taken by yourself and to which you have a right to post them. You are not to show us photos taken by your friends that you like. IF your friends want to present their photos here, they themselves must become members and post.

Unless you immediately stop posting other people's photography, we must start thinking about your continued membership here on TPF...

hes meaning to say..... STOP posting a bunch of separate posts with pics.. do it ALL in one POST if possible :) LOL

:gah:

the reason is this : ... Too many pictures will be posted.

Arthur, you are NOT supposed to post photos which were NOT taken by yourself and to which you have a right to post them. You are not to show us photos taken by your friends that you like. IF your friends want to present their photos here, they themselves must become members and post.

Unless you immediately stop posting other people's photography, we must start thinking about your continued membership here on TPF...

my friends have given me photographs kindly, I have my own pictures to be posted gradually, Peru is immense that I could not take it alone, do you understand now?

I will give just one example of which also has photos of its own:

look at my signature at the bottom of the photo.

Umayo lake - Puno

ghjghjghj.jpg

I planned to publish later

I thought that this was a place of gentle people, but I'm wrong.

Sure, there are gentle people here. lol But forums have rules and regulations to keep things in order :) and they must be followed.

I do not speak perfect English. I've been on other forums and is the first time I have these problems ..... I hope you do not have the same in some place or some other time with you .... I just put some photos ... I committed a crime?

Most reactions

Back