Pet Dog

photosales

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
puppy.jpg

Photo I took of a friends puppy. Been told it's a nice photo...

What's the point? Get rid of the extraneous crap and perhaps someone can make a comment.

As is..........meh at best.

Don't mean to discourage, but let's be sensible.

Might want to check out the beginners place on the forum. Just a thought.

Nice pup you got there. As for soul.glo & kundalini, maybe go back to the top of this forum and read the header, (especially the last sentence), which I posted again here.

Just For Fun! This is the place for your less serious work. Post pictures of your pets, funny images - or maybe something that just happened to catch your attention! Not intended for serious critique.

Nice photo of the pooch. I do like the tilt. I volunteer photo at my local animal shelter and it is difficult to get the detail on black faces.

Now for the apology.... sorry if I was a bit curt on my inital response. I understand that people want to place watermarks on their images for a variety of reasons. Prior to your changing the photo, the watermark was so overwhelming I could not make out the subject.

Welcome to TPF and please be assured that my first response was an anomaly. I hope you will continue to post here and contribute to our community. It can be a lot of fun and there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained.

Most reactions

Back