Pet Peaves

AlisonPower said:
Children who do not even attempt to put on their own shoes in the morning and sit there crying that they can't do it (without even attempting it).
That, and also... seeing some little kids at the mall bossing their parents around like they are slaves.... And the parents do nothing about that kind of behavior.
That's really the only big thing that urks me...
There are some things that really make me mad though... like someone making fun of another person, cutting people down, etc...

Hmm. People who blow on their food really loudly before they eat it. Grrr.

Inconsiderate people who go and blow up things, therefore interrupting my Television schedule.

Bad service

Annoying customers

Rude people

People who look down on you

And the fact that the government gives my brother money for doing nothing, but won't give me a healthcare card to help out with my education.

1) people who claim they have something really important to tell you, but then get sidetracked and dont tell you right away.

2) Chewing food while talking on the phone.

3) Young women who cant think for themselves so they think the most logical thing is to look just like other friends.

4) pretty much everything is a peeve of mine.

fadingaway1986 said:
I think you forgot Starbucks, Matt

oh god yes alecia....thank you.

STARBUTTS IS MY WORSTEST PET PEEVE OF ALL TIME.

This whole thread is cracking me up. :thumbup:

I'm with everyone else on the loud/smacking food.... :shudder:

Cleaning up the kitchen after a hungry teenager....then coming down the next day to see virtually the same mess. :x (It doesn't get better, Alison!) ;)

Uninsured motorists who are crappy drivers, and hit innocent INSURED people driving home from work. :sniffle: And crunch their sacred Beetles!

Threads started with an ambiguous subject. Tell me WTF is in your goddamned thread so I can decide if I want to read it or not... Scooby Doo has more important things than to solve your damned mystery of what you want to talk about when you start a thread with a subject like "..."
Or subjects TYPED IN ALL CAPS, like it is more important than the other threads in the forum.

Stupid people that don't even try to figure **** out on their own. Instead they call someone to hold their hand.

^^ Cranky admins! :x Definitely a pet peeve.

Pray calm yourself with nice hot cup of coffee from Starbucks, why don't you? :twisted: So yummy!!!!

terri said:
Pray calm yourself with nice hot cup of coffee from Starbucks, why don't you? :twisted: So yummy!!!!

my nose started bleeding just from reading that last sentence.

1. folks eating loud food in quiet places like in the movies or in the next cubicle. obviously very popular complaint.
2. idiots in cars.
3. people in general.
4. politicians
5. getting up every morning and going to a job that I loath.
6. the sound of someone brushing their teeth and then gagging ont he tooth brush as they scrub thier tongue.
7. tv commercials.
8. brain washing. though it might feel good at the time it will only lead to cancer down the road.

When you register with a new online shop and tick no to recieving crap by phone, e-mail and post but when you enter your address the little ticks vanish. Then when you log into your account you find that the tick for e-mail has gone again. Ah well, should have my DAB in 3-4 weeks and now my wallet is £85 lighter.

my pet peeve? having a wife that starts these type threads when she could be in the kitchen or ironing! did i just say that? awww hell! :shock: 'goodbye cruel world i'm leaving you today...goodbye...goodbye....goodbye...... :mrgreen:

actually, i can identify with all that's listed here, but my greatest of all is stupid people!

MD, I thought Wal Mart was up there with Starbucks?

I can relate to all of the above, but I think that people who bold face lie are the worst!

oh...and the annoying click that gum makes when some people chew it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back