Pet Portraits

I'm Watching You...
16033242699_18b17f5267_o.jpg

Two of my cats - Meiko and Sophie

This picture makes me laugh, Zen! (Welcome to the forum, btw.) :)

These expressions are so classic - cats are a trip, aren't they?? Love 'em!!

This picture makes me laugh, Zen! (Welcome to the forum, btw.) :)

These expressions are so classic - cats are a trip, aren't they?? Love 'em!!

Thanks for the welcome, Terri!

These two are the babies, only had them a couple of years. I have a third cat named "Pig." He's about 11yo, and has been with me since I bottle-fed him (sshhh, ruins the tough-guy image). At 16lbs, he's lived up to his name and acts more like a Labrador than a cat, which my dog Laddie-Boy seems to enjoy.

We'll need to see a picture of Pig soon, then. Sorry, but with that description you set yourself up for it. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and Laddie, too!

We'll need to see a picture of Pig soon, then. Sorry, but with that description you set yourself up for it. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and Laddie, too!

Laddie is linked to here.

Pig is still in the witness protection program, so I can't show his face. He's easy to distinguish in a photo lineup, however.

16033945407_fd79214835_o.jpg

Yes he does! Nobody told him he was small. It took us awhile to come up with the name, went through alot of them, then one night channel surfing we stumbled across "The chronicles of Riddick" and it has stuck ever since. Here are a couple more of him.
DSC_0359-2000.jpg

DSC_0357-2000.jpg

My rescue kitty, Chipsie. I've only had her 3 months, but she loves it here. She sat still long enough for me to play with my latest pawn shop find, a 50mm f:1.8 AF, Nikon's first AF 50, which seems to work well on my D7000. This was wide open to get the 1.8 DOF.

DSC_2641a.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back