Pet Portraits

I really like that one!

Here's my cat, I shot with a Minolta X-370(analog) and numerize the negatif, it was full of dust...
PICT0028.jpg

if this works, then this is Cody, he is a manx that my wife and I rescued as a kitten some 14 years ago. He was the runt of the litter...today you wouldn't know it LOL. My pic isn't of the quality that you guys shoot but Im learning slowly haha. I caught him sticking his tounge out at me.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 170
I love how they look like they're gossiping in the first shot. The dog on the far right is spilling the beans about some big juicy secret ("You wouldn't BELIEVE who just made out with the lunch lady!"), the middle dog (is that Maya?) can't wait to hear the rest ("No way! Who? Who was it?"), and the third dog is just coming in on the conversation and is trying to catch up ("Wait, who are we talking about? What happened at lunch? C"mon, I wanna hear, too!").

I love how they look like they're gossiping in the first shot. The dog on the far right is spilling the beans about some big juicy secret ("You wouldn't BELIEVE who just made out with the lunch lady!"), the middle dog (is that Maya?) can't wait to hear the rest ("No way! Who? Who was it?"), and the third dog is just coming in on the conversation and is trying to catch up ("Wait, who are we talking about? What happened at lunch? C"mon, I wanna hear, too!").
Yep Maya in the middle, Tryp on the right and our six-month old puppy Charlie on the left. And yep there's always one dog that feels left out!

That is great that you rescued these guys. I have spent the last 13 years as an animal control officer and now moved up to shelter manager. It is great to hear stories like this.

Roger

Cats love those boxes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back