Peter Piper Picked a Peck of...

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
20050719095918_peppers.jpg

Now I want to pluck them off the screen and start preparing my Greek Farmer's Salad... with goat cheese and black olives and olive oil.... yummy!
Lighting is good. Did you use any SPECIAL set up, professional lamps or so? (Which I would not have, so I would either have to wait for the sun to shine through the windows, which won't happen again :er: today :grumpy:, or I would have to find a lamp light somewhere...) And what provided your clean white background (makes me think of children's books by DorlingKindersley).

I now have a light box and some lamps I bought at K-mart with 60-watt bulbs in them for shooting shots like this but at the time, I used my D70 and oriiginally setup using my SB-800 flash unit on my kitchen table. I used a few sheets of white paper both behind and under the subject but I was getting too many shadows so I brought it outside to my desk and used the suns light and used my sb-800 for fill flash. I used my Nikkor 60mm Macro f/2.8 lens to shoot this.

Scott

gorgeous colors... i would try diffusing the light a bit though... a homemade reflector or butter paper may work
thanks for sharing :D

Very nice composition! Love this one, and the light could be softened a bit. good job!:mrgreen:

I actually tried to take a shot like this the other day. I was actually IN Kroger, IN the produce section and after I got the shot off some guy tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to leave the store immediately.

Most reactions

Back