Petition for Sony to unlock the EV Autobracketing for the A55 | SLT-A55VL | Alpha 55

This thread is full of Sony win
bigthumb.gif

I do like the toy cameras though.

Yes.. they are perfect match for Holga's... aren't they! ;)

Nikon_Josh said:
Sadly Argie my old mate, the features you speak of are gimmicks to me. ;) Nikon and Canon put in everything that is necessary to help the photographer produce amazing images, Nikon make cameras designed to be usable.

Sony are fairly ethical with their cameras because they damn well have to be, mainly because they are fighting with Nikon and Canon for marketshare. So 'cameras' are the ONLY market that Sony offers more features in.

Let's give you the lowdown on Sony in other markets...

Overpriced TV's that are no match for Panasonic offerings.
Overpriced laptops that are not even well built, I had a Sony laptop which had to be sent into repair on 3 separate occasions.
Overpriced stereo systems, had one and the CD reader stopped working.

Don't get me started on how Sony tries to LOCK their customers in, they are as bad as Apple when it comes to bad business ethics in this respect. Only difference is that Apple make decent products, although overpriced and Sony simply make over priced products that sell from BRAND name alone.

Nice try though Argie! :lol:

You can trash talk about other Sony products for all I care. My TV is samsung. My computer is iMac. I play Xbox 360. I choose good products regardless of brands. I like Canon printers:) It's just that Canon aps-c are not that good. From autofocus to image quality. That's all :)

Oh Nikon make cameras designed to be useable? If the D300s is useable to your standard, ok sure :)

Last edited:
cgipson1 said:
Funny how Sony can't make the very processors they produce perform very well! How is your Sony's HIGH ISO performance? (Oh wait, you don't have HIGH ISO performance! LOL!)

Funny how Nikon can't make their own sensors. They always get help from the outside. At least Canon can make their own sensors. lol

Last edited:

That's it? Got nothing to say? lol

Wow, Canon and Nikon trolls joined forces... They still can't handle me.. Nyahahaha!!!!

*hands over flame shield to Argie* good luck! :)

cgipson1 said:
Funny how Sony can't make the very processors they produce perform very well! How is your Sony's HIGH ISO performance? (Oh wait, you don't have HIGH ISO performance! LOL!)

Funny how Nikon can't make a sensor on their own. They always get help from the outside. At least Canon can make their own. lol

Same as: "Funny how Apple can't make iPhone processors on their own."

They're still considered the best aren't they? :)

In SONY forum....
Canon trolls: [trash talk Sony, trash talk Sony, trash talk Sony] Canon cameras are the best! [trash talk Sony, trash talk Sony, trash talk Sony]
Me: No they're not.. [show evidence]
Canon trolls: Argie, you're **** [trash talk Argie 1000x]
Me: Oh yea? [trash talk back 10x]
Canon trolls: [cry...] ( called reinforcement.. Nikon trolls!..Nikon_Josh, and Cgipson1)
Canon and Nikon trolls: [Joined forces] [trash talk, trash talk, trash talk]
Me: lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Nyehehehehe....

Last edited:
SR_Saint said:

Who created the processor of the iPhone? Do you see apple users bashing them? I see Nikon users bashing the company where they get their sensors from.... And I see Canon users bashing the company who created better cameras than Canon. lol

Last edited:
SR_Saint said:

Who created the processor of the iPhone? Do you see apple users bashing them? I see Nikon users bashing the company where they get their sensors from.... And I see Canon users bashing the company who created better cameras than Canon. lol

Samsung. And yes apple fanboys do bash Samsung products like the galaxy and such.

As for the last sentence, that's very subjective. :)

That's it? Got nothing to say? lol

Wow, Canon and Nikon trolls joined forces... They still can't handle me.. Nyahahaha!!!!

I would prescribe Thorazine for your problem! ;)

You guys need to grow up, enough of the bull**** pissing contests. A moderator should toss a few of you temporary bans...

You guys need to grow up, enough of the bull**** pissing contests. A moderator should toss a few of you temporary bans...

Ignore!

I found this photo of Argie guise:

419080_10150656389089019_679504018_9260115_2140964733_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back