Petra A world Wonder

Petra would be an amazing place to visit. Was there a film shoot going on? And who are the woman and man who feature in several of the shots?

Thanks, I hope you visit it ,indeed its a nice place. The woman is the Queen Of Jordan her Highness Queen Rania Al abdullah. The Man is the representative the World Wonders Organization, I cant remember his name.

I figured it was someone famous, but couldn't quite place her. I've now seen your other threads and had just put 2 and 2 together.

I am happy you like these what do you think of the others?

Beautiful pics, and you sure have close access to the Royal Family of Jordan!

Oh No..Just a normal patriotic Jordanian! jordan is not how most think, Its really a nice place. anyone Jordanian can get as close this to the king or queen. :)

The pic in the office was taken by a relative longtime ago

And isn't one taken in an airplane? Actually several were taken from an airplane, but the one has the Prince/King (I'm not sure of his title)?

yup, there are 5 not by me, the 2 office pics, the one with HH King Abdulla. the 2 close shots of HH the queen. and the wedding

Thanks, I hope you visit it ,indeed its a nice place. The woman is the Queen Of Jordan her Highness Queen Rania Al abdullah.

She is very beautiful and very modern pro-equality. She is definitely a diamond in amongst a turbulent region. I know a couple of Jordanian Army Captains and Majors--we used to joke with them about how beautiful the queen is.

Her highness is a diamond in the great work she does to help the world. she is a one of the most powerful ladies in the world, and she has gained lots of respect from all nations.

Most reactions

Back