Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My favorite shoot of the year... my annual Pets with Santa for a local animal rescue group! For some reason it was a little slower this year, but we were still doing 10-15 sessions an hour, and set a record with one session having NINE dogs!

PWS2015%20%281%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%282%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%283%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%284%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%285%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%286%29.JPG

PWS2015%20%287%29.JPG

Nice! That last dog is big, is that why she is holding it?
I bet a lot of people want this done.:)

I must admit, I didnt know this was a *thing* Terribly cute though. I suppose if people do this for their pets, then my children are incredibly deprived.

Nice! That last dog is big, is that why she is holding it?
I bet a lot of people want this done.:)
He thinks he's a lapdog! This is really popular in my area; there are probably 10 different groups doing it around this time of year.
I must admit, I didnt know this was a *thing* Terribly cute though. I suppose if people do this for their pets, then my children are incredibly deprived.
As long as your pets aren't! ;)

These all see a bit flat to me. Can I edit?

levels.jpg

Last edited:
Too Cute. My pup would have ripped that ball dangle right off Santa's head... now that would be a shot. That first shot kills me, little grin going on there.

Where did the photos go?
They should be there....
These all see a bit flat to me. Can I edit?
By all means - bearing in mind that I use "generic" lighting for this and have to turn the edits in 24 hrs, I realize that they're not as good as they could/would be were I able to spend 20-30 minutes on each session and another half-hour in post.
Too Cute. My pup would have ripped that ball dangle right off Santa's head... now that would be a shot. That first shot kills me, little grin going on there.
One or two tried, but Santa's pretty experienced!

Lighting was great, just seemed under exposed by a smidge. Granted there are some blow outs but this is editing a copy of a copy.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hmmm... I'll have to check my editing monitor, yours looks better on this one (uncalibrated)... Thanks!

santa levels.JPG
It is way different when downloaded then looking at it on here. I am curious to see how my edit in GIMP compares... I just bumped the contrast up a little and pulled the exposure up a tad. Did not juice any color.

PWS2015 (1).JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 112178 It is way different when downloaded then looking at it on here. I am curious to see how my edit in GIMP compares... I just bumped the contrast up a little and pulled the exposure up a tad. Did not juice any color.

View attachment 112175

sometimes when i see these edits and they turn people into green zombies i get worried...

LOVE. Especially the second one. Your Santa seems "George Clooniesh"

Most reactions

Back