Pets

Let them out..let them in..lol
1-DSC_0043.JPG

Remember back in grade school and your Mom cut your bangs too short? I did that to Quincy. It will grow back poor pup.

Before:

Qunicy before
by Cheryl, on Flickr

After:

Quincy after
by Cheryl, on Flickr
Yep know that feeling
We have a Yorkshire terrier cross , I trying her often and sometimes the grade guide come off and she has v short patch.
Mind you at the moment she is having the last laugh, as Mrs. is doing my hair the same way......

Beautiful warm sunny afternoon yesterday for Sadie to soak up some sun. As the warm golden rays washed over her you can almost feel the contentment......NOT. The reality was it was a cold, dreary, overcast, and misting rain kind of day. The kind of day to bring out the 1/2 CTB on a speedlight to work a little light magic. The pose of contentment??? She was actually p****d at me because I'd made her sit on the bench to shoot these, when she wanted to patrol the deck for little green lizards. So this is her "I'm mad and won't look at you" pose.
Sadie April 202020200419_2803.jpg

Then when I became more insistent, I got the "Do you really want a piece of me" look.
Sadie April 202020200419_2806.jpg

How it was done. Pentax 100mm, ISO 100, f/4, 1/200, in camera WB set to 14000k, backed off some in LR to bring a little of the blue back in. I should have had the light on a stand, with a much bigger modifier, but with the drizzle, and looking like it was going to pour down at any minute, I opted for a quick speedlight on camera with a 1/2 CTB gel.

Most reactions

Back