Pets?

speciespython

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i have noticed there is a few reptile 'guys' on this forum, (i'm also a reptile person).
so i though i'd ask everyone about everyones pets. lots of pics! (of course).

I myself have a pair of victorian carpet pythons (george and Juliet), 2 male bearded dragons(hamlet and edgar ((ham and eggs for short)) and a whippet, :) lenny :)
laura

I got 2 female bearded dragons in my room, Bep and Truus. Also got a emperor scorpion called Voodoo. And we got a little dog running around here, called Radna (she is a Lhasa Apso) And last but not least, we got a little bird here. Havent got a pic of him though. Im trying to get me a tarantula now.
Anyways, here are some pics

Bep and Truus (Bep in the front)
Beardeds.JPG

Voodoo
schorpioen041.JPG

Radna
Radna001.JPG

Greetz Daan

Wow! Voodoo scares the crap out of me!! :shock: :lol:

I love reptilian creatures but don't have any as pets. I have Odin the pug (in the avatar) and Jinx the cat. :)

Over the years, I've had horses, gerbils, other dogs and cats, and various birds. Love having critters around. :)

blah... I own a dog :) he is shih tzu called Bond :) and this is definitely enough for me :)

Malachite and I have a dog and a horse (well, he "inherited" them when he got me ;) )

Sir Odus of Shearwood AKA Odie
Odie_e.jpg

WR Shadow Dancer (being ridden by one of the lesson kids at a show)
IMG_5090.jpg

I use to have an terrarium set up with anoles, tree frogs, geckos, etc. Sounded like a freaking rainforest. All I've got now is an English Setter.

Ye Olde Guinness Pup(guinness)

IMG_1184.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back