Philadelphia/Baltimore/DC meetup Photos!!!!

Unimaxium said:
Oooh awesome night shots! I want MORE! Now! :whip:

My hard drive corrupted several good shots. :( I'm hoping I can somehow salvage them. :(

It corrupted my long exposures of the traffic, and the bad@ss Scott in the Phillies hat pictures, among others. :( :( :(

Rob said:
Great shots everyone! The TPF salute... lol excellent! Any more coming??

Rob

I should have more coming, but it won't be til tommorrow night. I won't be home to work on them tonight.

Sky will post as soon as he gets them developed and scanned....Joe and Scott will be a few days...they're still on a raft on a river in South Carolina today, then they have to drive the rest of the way home to Houston.

Awesome shots! Looks like a fantastic meetup :D

This thread already takes AGES to load ... what is going to happen when Joe and Scott are back and post theirs, and Sky's got his films back and posts his!?!??! :shock:

Such fun pics.
So good to see all of you again - and Scott as a very handsome addition :D. It must have been SUCH FUN!
And so very shortly after the other meet-up!
When is your next?
Have you already planned one in nice, rural Illinois?

LaFoto said:
This thread already takes AGES to load ... what is going to happen when Joe and Scott are back and post theirs, and Sky's got his films back and posts his!?!??! :shock:

Such fun pics.
So good to see all of you again - and Scott as a very handsome addition :D. It must have been SUCH FUN!
And so very shortly after the other meet-up!
When is your next?
Have you already planned one in nice, rural Illinois?

I'm TRYING!!!!! Not sure when the next one is, but there has been talk about Texas, Chicago, and Boston. :mrgreen:

Scott and I just got to the hotel after our rafting trip (which was AWESOME), so we still won't have our shots up for a couple of days. Corry...you took SO MANY PICTURES! And so many good ones :)

Alright, ya'll...I'm out for now!

clarinetJWD said:
Scott and I just got to the hotel after our rafting trip (which was AWESOME), so we still won't have our shots up for a couple of days. Corry...you took SO MANY PICTURES! And so many good ones :)

Alright, ya'll...I'm out for now!

And hopefully I'll have more! I can't wait to see yours and Scott's and Sky's! :D

OK, I processed my film today! Unfortunately, I didn't get many great shots (I think I used developer for a bit too long, so my negs are a tad too dense), but I did manage to salvage these shots:

Wyndham-Sheraton%20Lobby.jpg

corry%20smirk.jpg

corry%20laugh.jpg

corry%20at%20night.jpg

For Corry ;) :
pinstripe%20and%20pumas.jpg

The fourth one is a really nice shot of Corry. Her expression, the pleasing tones and the dof does a great job here.

Most reactions

Back