Philadelphia/Baltimore/DC meetup Photos!!!!

Mmk, I'm FINALLY going to post a few. Better late than never, right? :wink:
I'm having PS gamma issues and my monitor is really dark, so i need some feedback on the photos; I think they might be a bit dark and undersaturated. If so, Joe, I'm coming over to your house and spending all day doing my photos. :lol: Anywho...

dsc_0460a.jpg

dsc_0466.jpg

dsc_0485.jpg

dsc_0510.jpg

dsc_0518.jpg

dsc_0553.jpg

Nice work Scott! If you want to do a bit of tweaking, you're always welcome over here! The first one, though, is far and away my favorite :)

I still can't believe you took pics of that dead duckling...but...as gruesome as it is...the pic turned out great!

All of your shots rock! :D

wooooo... I finally got around to looking at all these!
Y'all all did a great job there.
Can't wait 'till the Texas Meet! :)

Great shots :)

The meetup pics are fab, all of them! Gotta come to one one of these days!

Jocose, holy moly, I gotta tell you... you remind me of my dj/producer idol Dave Clarke big time... does anyone else see a resemblance?

dc.jpg

Its scaring me a little. Jocose you dont by chance frequent nightclubs worldwide spinning techno to do you? :lmao:

Now come on, tell me they weren't separated at birth!?!?!

dc2.jpg

I am new to TPF and am interested to know if there is a group or meet up planned in Northern Virginia/Dulles/Leesburg.

Anyway, I would be interested in the next meet up.

I am new to TPF and am interested to know if there is a group or meet up planned in Northern Virginia/Dulles/Leesburg.

Anyway, I would be interested in the next meet up.

You can start a thread in the meetups forum asking that...this thread and subforum is for pictures from meetups that already happened.

Most reactions

Back