Philadelphia - PA

anton980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody! I've joined this great forum very recently after spending a week or two looking through the posts.

I was wondering if anyone lives in or around Philadelphia and would like to get together sometime to go shooting? It'd be great if this somebody would be experienced as I am a complete newbie :oops: That way not only it will not be boring, but I can also learn faster!

The thing that interests me the most at the moment would be night fotography and time exposure shots, but of course I'll gladly photograph anything.

Thanks for looking at this!

Anton

Great! Are you doing much outdoors photograpy? It would be nice to get together sometime - not as boring as spending hours outside alone and (a bit selfish of me) I'm sure I could learn a lot from you being such a beginner :)

Hey there! Nice to see someone else from Philly here :D
I would love to maybe meet up as a group or something some time and shoot. I live in town, just outside of center city. I'm a pretty new beginner too, but I think I'm learning fast. I'm taking a photo course at my high school. I am trying all kinds of photography for now, but I have a certain affinity for skyscrapers. Like motcon asked, what about you?

i grew up in the king of prussia area before it became the king of prussia that it is, then lived in center city for a while. my sister has lived in center city for about 15 years (near u of p).

so get off your butt anton980 :) and respond.

I live in Allentown. I'm orginally from South Bend, IN but moved to PA about 3 years ago. I try to get to philly as much as I can.

I have been shooting for about 6 months now so I am still a newbie.

I've been shooting everything from landscape to macro, so I guess you can say I shoot what ever I'm in the mood for.

I would like to get together with anyone that is interested.

K

I too am from the Philly area. I live just ur side the city. I'm about 15 minutes from Franklin Mills Mall and it takes about 30-45 minutes to get to Center City.

Goodness! It's great to see so many people from Philadelphia! Sorry I havent checked this thread for a while! To my defense - I've actually been going out and shooting photos :D
I have recently aquired a tripod, so I can actually do long exposure stuff now, and I plan to take full advantage of it too.
Anyways, I live on 22nd and South, which is only 10 minutes walking from center city, so if anyone would like to get together, I'm all for it! I'll bring my new tripod, too :)

Well, good. I originally started this thread in order to find a buddy to go on photosprees since it's too boring on my own. So we (and I dont mean only Unimaxium, of course) should come up with some kind of a plan. Perhaps see where everyone's interests lie so we would have common "goals". As I mentioned before, I'm interested in night photography, partly because that's the only time I'm free :) .

Are you a motorcycle fan, Lorilye? I've been very tempted to get into it lately :)

As the Jamaican Jerk Hut - never actually eaten there, but since you are so fond of them, I'll stop by sometime!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back