Philly Gathering

Igor39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I know that there was an attempt to schedule a meet-up in Philly about 2 years ago but nothing developed so I figure I would try to spark another one. I live about 10 minutes Northwest of the city by train, on the Main Line if anyone is familiar with it, so if anyone would like to schedule something post your ideas here.

I'm about 31/2- 4 hours from philly, but I visit there quite frequently. I Have family in Northeast philly and also warminster and usually stay with the relatives in warminster. I am actually trying to plan a trip there now......I know I definitley want it to be when it gets warmer so I can go to the "beach", but I would be really interested in making something happen!

Doesn't necesarily have to be when it gets warmer though....I can pick up and go down there for the week/ weekend whenever.

yeah, i'm into this. i responded to the other (dead) thread. i'm in center valley, pa which is 40-45min north of philly... up rt476. i try to get to philly a few times a month to see bands play.

^^ where do you go to see bands play? and what kind of bands?

Ooh, a philly meetup would be sweet. I go to school in Boston, but am from Center City. If we set a meetup during the time that I'm on vacation (any time in May-June, except for the times of the Germany meetup), then I could totally make it.

I love shooting in Philly. I would be interested.

id be interested

I live in Riverton, right across the river. Date depending i would be interested.

spiffybeth, sometimes at bars like Khyber in olde city. Rotunda in w philly. but mostly diy/punk venues... underground stuff. i go to some of the bowerbird.org shows and the r5 all ages stuff at the 1st Unitarian Church. I'm into punk, noise, electronic, free improv... anything different. u?

---where does everyone want to shoot/like to shoot? seems like there's a good amt of interest now.

Philadelphia is only about 3 hours away from Alexandria, VA. I'd be up for it, too.

yes. it is a beautiful place to photograph...

Hehe, ESP is a spooky place. They have some great walk throughs around halloween.

Most reactions

Back