Phobias

Fusion or fission... it still produces heat! So, let's just say it's hot!:lol: :lmao:

the three f's..

fusion fission fashion.....

so now, when we say f- you.... we might mean, fusion.... can we say fusion you???

hey, you said what about my mother??? well fusion you...buddy... fusion you.....

i like that..

Whenever I dream.... I'm afraid of heights... although, I'm really not.

like last night... I was up on some stage(it was super tall... maybe 100 feet above the floor) We were getting ready to practice for the show(I was going to play guitar)
But when I got near the edge.... I got super dizzy and scared... like really dizzy to where I couldn't stand. It was a super real dream, not one that you can forget. (I have these a lot... not sure what they mean)

LittleMan said:
Whenever I dream.... I'm afraid of heights... although, I'm really not.

like last night... I was up on some stage(it was super tall... maybe 100 feet above the floor) We were getting ready to practice for the show(I was going to play guitar)
But when I got near the edge.... I got super dizzy and scared... like really dizzy to where I couldn't stand. It was a super real dream, not one that you can forget. (I have these a lot... not sure what they mean)

Calliopallie ... QUICK!!! Get out your dream book ... LittleMan and his pretty blue eye can't fall off that stage!

hey little man, me and pallie and calliopallie will stand under the stage and catch ya....dont worry... we got ya, honey...

you might still fall..and with us, it will be further than you meant to fall...but you wont get hurt.... hows that???

aprilraven said:
hey little man, me and pallie and calliopallie will stand under the stage and catch ya....dont worry... we got ya, honey...

you might still fall..and with us, it will be further than you meant to fall...but you wont get hurt.... hows that???

Raven ... all I can hear now is Gary saying "it'll take you further than you wanna go ... keep you longer than you wanna stay and cost you more than you wanna pay ..."

:confused:

But she's right, LittleMan ... if you get lost in a riff ... don't worry. We got your six!

anicole said:
Raven ... all I can hear now is Gary saying "it'll take you further than you wanna go ... keep you longer than you wanna stay and cost you more than you wanna pay ..."

:confused:

But she's right, LittleMan ... if you get lost in a riff ... don't worry. We got your six!

if your in a riff, we got your raff...

aprilraven said:
if your in a riff, we got your raff...

dang, you must be butter, baby ...

Can you see LM jumping and the three of us toting him around overhead ... ?!?

Looking for the dream book will require me to get up so I'll just have to come up with my own interpretation: Littleman, you need some shock therapy too!

Calliope said:
Looking for the dream book will require me to get up so I'll just have to come up with my own interpretation: Littleman, you need some shock therapy too!

OOO!!! OOO!!!

He likes strawberry scent, too!

:sexywink:

:biglaugh:

That'll teach me to walk away from the computer and leave y'all to chat about me and my dreams.... :lmao:

Calliope said:
:shock:

sounds like fun! :eyebrows:

isnt it funny that your only scared of heights in a dream..but not real life..

thats strange... very strange...

hmm...shock therapy alone may not work...we might need to add a few other tactics to get you more..." normal..." think so dr. calliope??

aprilraven said:
isnt it funny that your only scared of heights in a dream..but not real life..

thats strange... very strange...

hmm...shock therapy alone may not work...we might need to add a few other tactics to get you more..." normal..." think so dr. calliope??

yes, I find that strange also.... it almost has a magical effect on me in my dreams... like I'm rendered completely helpless...

Most reactions

Back