Phot trivia

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's strange about this picture?

manonbuilding.jpg

Joe got it, i think.
...but then, i see the "skyscraper" on the right is a bit blown, so it can't be an overexposed night shot
:confused:

Fate said:
I swear to God that there is someone on that window ledge thing lol :D

yea i see what you see too, im thinkin it just looks like a person cuz i doubt someone would sit right on the edge like that. this is buggin me tho.

-Joey

It's a one-way street and all the cars are going the wrong way. Check out the traffic light on the left and the no left turn sign.???? Behind the cars is that a bus going in t he opposite direction???

rangefinder said:
It's a one-way street and all the cars are going the wrong way. Check out the traffic light on the left and the no left turn sign.???? Behind the cars is that a bus going in t he opposite direction???

the signs are saying dont turn left because the street to the left is one way, not the street that cars are all on. And yea the bus is going in the opposite direction, it is on the other side of the road, look at the lines on the road, a new lane begins right before the bus.

My final guess would be the glow comming from all the lights has been photoshopped in. Man this is bugging me!

-Joe

edit: after looking at it again for way too long, I think the lights we're photoshopped for sure, cuz even in the night, you wouldnt have your fog lights on in the city.

Fate said:
I swear to God that there is someone on that window ledge thing lol :D

manonledge.jpg

Man, I didn't even notice all that traffic stuff! Only converted to black and white in photoshop. No tricks, this guy was just hangin' out,

Joerocket said:
edit: after looking at it again for way too long, I think the lights we're photoshopped for sure, cuz even in the night, you wouldnt have your fog lights on in the city.

A lot of people are stupid and leave their fog lights on all the time even though it's extra blinding to other drivers.

Lover's tiff you observed? ;)

And I go with my headlights on ALL the time. Day, night, sun, rain. Always. (Not the fog lights, though, those are strictly reserved to fog situations). But I always have the headlights on. There are too many wood areas or stretches of the road with trees on both sides NOT to have them on.

LaFoto said:
Lover's tiff you observed? ;)

And I go with my headlights on ALL the time. Day, night, sun, rain. Always. (Not the fog lights, though, those are strictly reserved to fog situations). But I always have the headlights on. There are too many wood areas or stretches of the road with trees on both sides NOT to have them on.

Not quite sure that would be a lover's tiff, they are both male..then again..it still could be? :greenpbl:

That's what I was thinking... who says who may be lovers and who must not, hm? And all lovers can have a little row at times, too... though this looks like a tiny bit of emotional blackmail...??? (;))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back