Photo Album? Picture hanger? What one?

Corbin Lane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been wanting to buy something to display my pictures physically and not digitally for a while now. I'm not sure what is the best way to go though. I want something nice and functional, I don't really care what it is, It can be a photo album or anything in between.

Thanks
J.

depends how big you want to go!
Myself I would like a big A4 folder for most of my work - couple with some larger examples of the best ones (once I have some worthy of that size that is)

depends how big you want to go!
Myself I would like a big A4 folder for most of my work - couple with some larger examples of the best ones (once I have some worthy of that size that is)
That's a good point. I was just going to ether set it on a desk for people to look at.

I saw something on someone's flickr once and it had paper sized pockets - like a regular piece of paper - and he put pictures in there and hung it on the wall. I remember that he found it somewhere but I can't remember where.

what about one of those digital photoframes - where you can upload a series of photos for it to scroll through?
would be good for a desk showing - and then you can have printed paper versions in a book for carrying around places

what about one of those digital photoframes - where you can upload a series of photos for it to scroll through?
would be good for a desk showing - and then you can have printed paper versions in a book for carrying around places
I don't know, I'd rather have something more functional instead of a 7" frame. I like the idea though. I'll keep looking for that silly rack.

I used to have a wall of stiff wire strung across and my photos on display via cloths pins. This was a while ago in a dorm and my roomies liked the fact that my photos were ever changing.

Now that I live in a home, my wife wasn't too keen on the idea. Due to limited wall space, most of mine are kept in albums/portfolios I sort out by theme. I do enjoy making them.

I used to have a wall of stiff wire strung across and my photos on display via cloths pins. This was a while ago in a dorm and my roomies liked the fact that my photos were ever changing.

Now that I live in a home, my wife wasn't too keen on the idea. Due to limited wall space, most of mine are kept in albums/portfolios I sort out by theme. I do enjoy making them.
That's probably what I'll end up doing. What i'm trying to think of looks a lot like http://www.flickr.com/photos/palumbo/2748178777/in/pool-unclutterer that.

Another idea..

Sheet metal from home depot and some magnets... I thought about it but not really safe with young kids running around. You can be creative with how they are displayed.... pattern wise.

Another idea..

Sheet metal from home depot and some magnets... I thought about it but not really safe with young kids running around. You can be creative with how they are displayed.... pattern wise.
That's a good idea. I might just do that. Thanks for the advise!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back