Photo Album Software?

dannyrod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience using good photo album software, specifically for web publication? I have a website and I like to post pictures of family, friends, photojournalism, etc. . . . but I have yet to find anything that's very comprehensive or advanced.

What I'm mainly looking for is something that generates the usual simply layed-out html thumbnail types of pages, automatically resizes the images and thumbnails, and MOST importantly, has a feature that would allow users to leave comments about the photos (like mySpace or any other blog site where you can leave a comment about someone's post).

Does anyone know if such software exists? Could anyone point me in any direction to get the comment feature integrated into an online photo album?

Thanks,
Danny

Rashadan said:
Wow, I might have to change my software =D

heh that was my thought too. I have an apache server here right now I use from time to time to try out site ideas so I may throw gallery on it and see how I like it.

Thanks for the ehads up Mark :)

Made the move today and I am loving the new gallery, It is more difficult to admin IMHO but the granularity of customization it provides has allowed me to have much better control of the way it looks.

Thanks Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back