Photo Assignment #11 SUNSETS OR SUNRISES Due April 26th

Yes, the idea of assignments is to go and shoot FOR the assignment... its not just to show off your sunset pics like many people have done! (we have the Themes section for that).
But these threads are member driven rather than moderated so its up to you guys. ;)

its an oldy, but a goodie i think. not really on my behalf though, you cant really take a bad picture of a sunset like this, haha
P1040051.jpg

Justanengineer That is great , nice shots. Wish more people would take a interest in our men and women protecting us.

Once again nice work!!!

Yes, the idea of assignments is to go and shoot FOR the assignment... its not just to show off your sunset pics like many people have done! (we have the Themes section for that).
But these threads are member driven rather than moderated so its up to you guys. ;)

I agree guys. The whole purpose for this assignment is for you guys to go out and shoot.. I enjoy the photos but the whole reason for the assignment is to get you out and shooting.

DSC_3675_edited-1.jpg

So far I have found three ticks and about half a dozen scratches to get to this spot. I figure it was a fair trade.

Yes, well worth it for the viewer, that's for sure. I really love this one...and yes, kundalini, for what it's worth, I admire your work too ;).

sunrise shot here in Virginia Beach this past weekend :mrgreen:

my first time attempting any type of sunrise/sunset photo as well...it was definitely worth getting up early for!

2426946428_be627f0525_b.jpg

2426945812_2c2f4f4f2b_b.jpg

Here's one from a couple of weeks ago, looking out over the Zambezi with the mist from Victoria Falls in the background...

20080420210805_zambezi1.jpg

Wow.. Lisa, I used to live in VA beach.! And your pictures just made me miss it!

Kundalini Yes I would say your photo was well worth the ticks.. BEAUTIFUL!

Tempra, What a shot! I mean wow! I love how you were able to capture the mist of the falls in your photo.. Fantastic.

Yes, well worth it for the viewer, that's for sure. I really love this one...and yes, kundalini, for what it's worth, I admire your work too ;).
Wow, thanks and thanks again. I have ever had that comment before.
Kundalini Yes I would say your photo was well worth the ticks.. BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks BB.

UPDATE: Now the patches of poison are showing and itching like mad.

Wow, thanks and thanks again. I have ever had that comment before.

Thanks BB.

UPDATE: Now the patches of poison are showing and itching like mad.

:hug:: Hey anytime, you were willing to go and get bit and brush against poison plants for our enjoyment.. So we should be saying thank you!

BTW you might want to get the poison spots checked out.

Most reactions

Back